Recognition and Awards
- Listed on the City of Winnipeg's Historic Building Inventory
- 1937, Parish formed
- 1952, Construction begins
- 1996, Parish closed
- Windows designed by Ernest Ashcroft, made by Western Art Glass
- Lillian Gibbons. "Historic Day for Slovak Church Here." Winnipeg Tribune, November 27, 1971.
- Lillian Gibbons. Winnipeg Tribune, March 23, 1968.
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Building Index: http://wbi.lib.umanitoba.ca/WinnipegBuildings/showBuilding.jsp?id=2580
- City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Inventory: http://winnipeg.ca/ppd/historic/historic_inventorym-p.stm