Our Lady of Perpetual Help Roman Catholic Church
|Address:||4588 Roblin Boulevard|
|Use:||Place of worship|
|Original Use:||Place of worship|
|Other Work:||1950, Present site purchased (2.5 acre, pie shaped lot)|
October 2 1962, Final drawings completed
November 1962, Excavation begins
1972, Organ Purchased
1976 New rectory constructed
1980, Repairs made to roof
1986, Interior renovation of basement
1986, Neighboring lot purchased, driveway extended/expanded
|Contractors:||F. W. Sawatsky|
- Cost of Construction: $165,000
- Church, seating for 350
- Combination of modern and traditional elements
- Clear span basement (contains dining hall, Sunday school rooms, storage)
- Stained glass window in church designed and constructed by parishioners
- Aikman, Gordon. "Churches of Manitoba". Winnipeg Tribune, Saturday January 27, 1979.
- Chester, Margot. New Church Erected in Charleswood. Sunday Herald, Catholic Weekly for Manitoba. January 13, 1963.
- Martin, Nick. "Shrine for Madonna Found in Basement". Winnipeg Free Press, August 28, 1996.