- Plan area: 4,900 sq. ft. (455.21 sq. m.)
- Gross floor area: 19,600 sq. ft. (1,820.84 sq. ft.)
- Three storey building with basement, masonry with reinforced concrete frame
- Foundation and basement constructed with reinforced concrete piers on footings, reinforced concrete beams along outside wall, and concrete slab floor
- Superstructure constructed with exterior 13" brick walls reinforced by brick pilasters, concrete columns, concrete slab floors with beam reinforcement, insulated tar and gravel roofing
- The plans indicate the roof is supported by wood joists.
- "Winnipeg Photo Ltd Announces New Plant," Manitoba Industry and Commerce Bulletin, 18, 4 (April 1966), p. 5.
- "Winnipeg Photo Opens New Plant," Manitoba 1967 (Department of Industry and Commerce Bulletin). 19, 6 (July 1967), pp. 8-9.