155 Alexander Avenue
|Formerly:||Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet Storage|
Acme Garment Co.
|Address:||155 Alexander Avenue|
|Original Use:||Commercial: RWB Workshop and Storage|
|Other Work:||Interior alterations made in 1992, construction of addition in 1999-2000|
|Contractors:||A. Akman & Sons Co. Ltd.|
Valley Steel Ltd. (Addition)
- Plan area: 15,000 sq. ft. (1,393.5 sq. m.)
- Gross floor area: 30,000 sq. ft. (2,787 sq. m.)
- Two storey with no basement. Masonry with a steel frame.
- Christopher Dafoe, Dancing Through Time: The First Fifty Years of Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet (Winnipeg: Portage and Main Press, 1990.)
- Max Wyman, The Royal Winnipeg Ballet: The First Forty Years (Toronto: Doubleday Canada Ltd., 1978).