St. Boniface Diocesan High School was established in 1965 to provide Catholic School education to English-speaking students in the predominantly French-speaking St. Boniface area. As a Diocesean school, it is under the direct administration of the Archbishop, and operated by the local St. Boniface and Winnipeg Archdiocese. The school was incorporated in April 1989. The school was constructed as a complement to the Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church established in 1918, located at 252 Dubuc Street.
- Beige brick and stucco exterior
- Narrow windows
- Flat roof