St. Mary Magdalene Anglican Church
|Address:||3 St. Vital Road|
|Use:||Place of worship|
St. Mary Magdalene's Parish was originally founded as the Woodlawn Church of England with its first edifice constructed at 3 St. Vital Road in 1926 after years of alternating between hosting congregation at different church members' houses. It was in 1926 that the mission was officially organized as St. Mary Magdalene's Parish. Additions were made to the original construction in 1931 and 1947, including a parish hall, vestry, classroom, kitchen, and rectory. The 1950 flood caused considerable damage to the building and by 1957 construction of a new building on the same site began. The cornerstone for the new church was dedicated in October 1964, after which the church opened in December of 1964 and was fully dedicated in February of the following year. The church was consecrated on the anniversary of the Parish's Diamond Jubilee in 1986.
- Facade clad in red brick