St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, designed by Gaboury, Lussier, Sigurdson Architects and constructed in 1970, is spiral in plan, and features an array of window shapes and sizes, including a generously sized window at the sanctuary's highest point.
- 1968, Building fund campaign launched
- 1969, Lot at Walnut Street and Wolseley Avenue purchased from City of Winnipeg
- Construction cost, $250,000
- Seating capacity, 450
- Classrooms in basement, offices on main floor
- Interior finished in exposed clay brick, cedar plank roofing
- Madeline Bernier. 'German Speaking Congregation Plans New Church." Winnipeg Tribune, January 18, 1969.
- Walking in Wolseley. Manitoba Historical Society, 1988.
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Building Inventory.