David Kilgour graduated in 1957 from , Scotland with a degree in Civil and Structural Engineering.Glasgow TechIn 1976 structural engineer David Kilgour joined with the firm of Crosier Greenberg and Partner, the enterprise henceforth becoming Crosier Kilgour & Partners. Since then this firm has grown substantially, while earning a reputation for detailed structural engineering, construction inspection and supervision, building assessment, envelope investigations and remediation. For the Winnipeg Millennium Library assignment, the firm won a 2006 Keystone Award for the most outstanding engineering project completed in Manitoba. Recently, Crosier Kilgour has also been involved in transforming architect Antoine Predock's intricate design for the Canadian Museum of Human Rights into built reality.
- Investors Group Headquarters Building, 447 Portage Avenue, 1987
- The Forks, 1987-1990
- Shaw Park, 1 Portage Avenue East, 1999
- MTS Centre, 300 Portage Avenue, 2004
- Winnipeg Convention Centre (recladding), 375 York Avenue
- Manitoba Hydro Place, 360 Portage Avenue, 2009
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport, 9071 Wellington Avenue, 2011
- Winnipeg Millennium Library renovation, 251 Donald Street, 2005
- Winnipeg Architecture: Oral History Project, Architectural Practitioners 1945-1975
- “Advertisement.” Winnipeg Free Press. 3 December 1976.