Magda Hulsbosch (1942-2002, née Glowacka) obtained her B.Arch and M.Arch from the Warsaw Technological University in 1964 and 1967 respectively. She practiced architecture in France (Paul Aynes & Mark Biass and Mialet & Hebrard), Netherlands (J Brouwer & Associates), and Canada. In Winnipeg, Hulsboch worked for two years as a designer for Misawa Homes of Canada, lectured at the University of Manitoba, and had a long tenure working at IKOY.
- Red River Community College Auto Diesel Shops
- Earth Sciences Building
- Flin Flon Provincial Building
- Harbourview (Kilcona Park)
- W,. Davis Computer Research Centre
- North Portage Promenade Housing and Master Plan